open id 

Ezra

all messages by user

11/22/2021
Topic:
Document Viewer on Form: Being Download in server?

Ezra
Ezra
Hello,

When using document viewer on form, is the document being downloaded in the server before / when previewing the document?
If it is being downloaded somewhere in the server, Will it be deleted once the document viewer has been closed?
11/24/2021
Topic:
How to get current date without time

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I want to get current date without time because the data I am getting is depending on the date and time. Sample is I created a data yesterday at 3PM. My dashboard will display the data from previous 1 day. But if the time today is 3:30PM, it will not get the data created yesterday at 3PM. I want the data to get all record at date yesterday.

When using the step get date without time, the date is being converted into string and even if I use a converter from string to date, the dashboard is ending in error. See below message of the error
1/18/2022
Topic:
Open another page using a button

Ezra
Ezra
I would like to a page from another page using a button. I have tried using the create flow > end session form step process but the button was unresponsive. Please see below screenshot for the setups used. When clicking the button, The page only refreshes not navigating to another page.
1/18/2022
Topic:
Display a Form in a Page

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I am currently creating a page to display a tree view form. Currently, I am using a flow to run the form then using a button to run it in my page. However, is it possible to display the form directly instead of a button?

Button in my page:

After clicking the Run Flow / Test Tree View button:

I want it to display the tree view directly. Is that possible?

Thanks and Regards,
Ezra
2/21/2022
Topic:
Data Repeater Sub Dialog Button

Ezra
Ezra
Hi

I tried using a sub dialog button that shows a table to select to in data repeater and assign the selected data in one of its field. However, upon assigning it to a field, I encountered an error indicating that i must set data as input type on a data repeater. How can I use the function sub dialog button in a data repeater without encountering the error.
2/28/2022
Topic:
Change Error Message if Upload File Exceeds Limit

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I am currently creating an import system and want to modify the error message if the file size of the file being uploaded exceed the limit. As per checking in the properties, only the invalid extension message can be modified. How can I edit the file size error message? Currently using version 7.10.2.

Current error message.

Regards,
Ezra
3/1/2022
Topic:

Ezra
Ezra
Is there a different way to validate the size of the file/s being uploaded? I tried using a rule and an end form to display the error but I can’t see any property that can be used to validate or compare the file size of the file/s.
3/2/2022
Topic:

Ezra
Ezra
Thanks for the help!
3/10/2022
Topic:
Changing a field properties from required to not

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

Is it possible to change property of a field based on a dropdown? For example, I have a dropdown with choices Major and Minor. If major is selected, certain fields is required while if minor is selected, other fields setup with required will change to not required. Is this possible with active form rules? If so, what control/s to be used?

Thanks and regards,
Ezra
3/10/2022
Topic:
Hide / Show a field from a data repeater

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I have a main form and inside is an embedded data repeater form. I have a dropdown with choices Major and Minor. If Minor is selected, I want some of the fields in the data repeater to be hidden and change to not required. Is this possible? I tried creating an Active form rule in the main form but the choices in the Hide multiple controls for data repeater has no label and for the field to be hidden.

Thanks and Regards,
Ezra
3/10/2022
Topic:
Auto Populate Contact #

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I am looking for the data input for contact # in select from flow > Flow Data > Current Account. I have setup an contact number in my account settings in security and I want it to auto populate the field based on that but no contact number can be found.

Regards
3/11/2022
Topic:
Auto Populate Contact #

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Athuluru,

Thanks for this! Just a follow up question. Is there no way that we can set this up inside the form inputs to reduce the control in the flow?

Regards,
Ezra
3/13/2022
Topic:
Auto Populate Contact #

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Athulutu,

Thanks for the assistance!

Regards,
Ezra
3/15/2022
Topic:
Auto expand column

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

How can I automatically expand the column size of the report to automatically fit the size of the header.

As you can see above, it didn't show the whole word even when I placed it in a data grid.

Regards,
Ezra
3/16/2022
Topic:
Auto expand column

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Kshitij,

Noted on this. Will do the manual set first. Do let me know if there is a way to do it automatically.

Thanks!
3/16/2022
Topic:
Data Repeater using active form flow

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I have a 2 data repeaters. Can I use an active form flow to show different data repeater based on the value of a dropdown?

Regards,
Ezra
4/5/2022
Topic:
Processing List with For Each Step

Ezra
Ezra
Hi,

I have a list and process each item using for each step and it go to next item by clicking a button. However, I want to go back to the previous item using another button. I have setup the button and the all however I cant see what step to use to go back to previous item. How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Ezra
4/5/2022
Topic:

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Osman,

Thanks! However, upon testing it, when i am already in Product2, I clicked on previous and go to Product1. However, when I clicked next again, it goes straight to Product3. Is there a way to make to so that after clicking previous, Product2 will not be skipped upon clicking next again?

Thanks and Regards,
Ezra
4/6/2022
Topic:

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Osman,

Thanks! This is great help. Just final question. I want it to automatically be done when clicking next and it is already in the last list/item. Not by clicking the done button. How can I achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,
Ezra
4/7/2022
Topic:

Ezra
Ezra
Hi Osman,

Thank you very much for the help! Much appreciated.
Just a clarification though, why do you put create data step even if there is no data to create?

Thanks and Regards,
Ezra