Ignition

all messages by user

6/14/2020
Topic:
Azure Document Upload

Ignition
Ignition
Hi, about those Azure steps, can also delete an uploaded blob in Azure Storage?
6/25/2020
Topic:
Use Document ID to display image in Image Viewer?

Ignition
Ignition
Hi all, will appreciate to know where in the tree is located the Step GetDocumentDataAsPNG
10/6/2020
Topic:
Persistent Reference ID for a local document

Ignition
Ignition
When a file is uploaded to Decisions by dragging it from Windows Explorer to the Decisions designer environment web page, the file acquires a reference ID, and that reference ID is persistent and allows the document to be invoked from a flow.

Don't know how to serve the same purpose in a dynamic way. A new reference ID can be obtained with the "Load From Path" step, but it comes without achieving persistence, this association is not enough to invoke the file later from a new flow.

Then, in the case where a document is on the local disk and Decisions can access it, which is the procedure that allows the document to persist within Decisions and can be flow-operated invoking its reference ID?
10/30/2020
Topic:
dynamically select a data structure

Ignition
Ignition
My project intends to show in a form, data obtained from an entity type created based on a custom data structure, which must be dynamically chosen according to the result obtained in a true table.

Depending on the result obtained, the process must use one or another structure to display the corresponding data in the form. In my case, the probable output structures are hundreds.

I would like to know if it is possible, once I obtain the entity type in the result of the true table, dynamically invoke via one only way the particular structure that invokes that entity and thus avoid including in the design environment each of the possible data structures steps.