enemystanduser89

all messages by user

12/26/2019
Topic:
Email Send Step CC Looking For List of Strings

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
I'm trying to get the CC field in the Email Send step to map the current user email. The problem is when I try to use the Select From Flow mapping type, the CC field is looking for a list of strings instead of a single string for the email address. Are there steps to set this up so that I can select one string at a time?
1/9/2020
Topic:
Accessing a Form from Action List on a Page

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
I recently created a report and would like to create a right click action that displays entity data from the entity id of the selected row. How could I do this?
edited by enemystanduser89 on 1/13/2020
1/14/2020
Topic:
Adding Control Tool Tips to a Form Element

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
I would like to add control tool tips to a form so that a message will display when I mouse over an element in the form. Is there a way I can do this in Decisions?
2/20/2020
Topic:
How To Uninstall A Module

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Is it possible to uninstall modules from Decisions?
3/11/2020
Topic:
Mapping a Single Item to a List

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Is it possible to map a single string to a datatype expecting a list of strings? I tried to use Select From Flow to map a single string input to a list, but I get a red validation error when I do this.

edited by enemystanduser89 on 3/11/2020
3/11/2020
Topic:
HA Configuration on Startup

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
I would like to setup a HA Cluster Server. When running the Decisions installer for the first time, do I need to choose the Failover (HA) Server option, or do I choose to run the Standard Server setup?

4/3/2020
Topic:
Question About Cache Intervals

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello Support Team!

I wanted to set up a timed cache configuration so that my stored values are cleared every 15 seconds or so. The issue I'm having is that even though I set the interval to 15 seconds, it is taking a couple of minutes for the values to clear. Could you help out with this?

4/3/2020
Topic:

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Thanks. I'll try that. Do you know when the issue will be fixed?
4/3/2020
Topic:

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Ok. We will try this. Thanks for the assistance.
4/24/2020
Topic:
Questions About the MultiFileUpload form component

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the MultiFileUpload form component:

1. Will changing the max file size affect the flow? What would be the real max it can go to?

2. If I set it at 100,000 kb and I need to upload a larger file size can I upload 2 files each 100,000 kb?

3. Would it be better to change the output type to File Reference?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Accessing the Desktop Portal from a Mobile Device

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

I would like to make it so that when our users access Decisions from a mobile device, the app displays in the Desktop version. Is there a setting in Decisions that would allow me to do this?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Questions regarding Active Directory Integration

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the Active Directory integration feature in Decisions.

1. Is there a list of fields that can be synced with the Decisions created user?

2. Can the same AD domain be used more than once in the active directory settings? Meaning can I have one record setup with options to Sync all users and Synchronization option set to EntireDomain and another setup to not Sync All Users and Synchronization option set to SelectedGroups? I would like all users from AD synced but only want specific groups synced.
4/24/2020
Topic:
Connecting to Cloud Based Aurora Database

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Would it be possible for me to access a cloud based Amazon Aurora Database from outside of the Decisions interface?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Stored Procedure Integration Timeout

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

Is there a way to set a timeout on a Stored Procedure integration step in the same ways you can for a DB query step?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Minimum Specs for a SQL Server

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

I have some questions regarding the specs for using SQL in conjunction with Decisions:

1. What are the minimum specs for the SQL DB Server for Decisions?

2. The SQL spec says, "version 2012 or newer". Does Decisions fully support 2019?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Error Testing on Load Balanced Environment

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

We ran into a few issues while trying to test our stage environment in a cluster. We spun up a second node in stage, we were told that it did not have to be licensed. The first issue is that the logs in the ui always reported that the baseurl on the second node was set incorrectly, even though I mirrored the settings and web.configs from the ordinal server. the 2nd issue occurred when we rebooted the 2nd node to see if it would clear out the error, but when it came back online, we received this error when logging in.

Receivera:InternalServiceFaultRemote connections are not allowed with a Personal server license. Please contact support.Remote connections are not allowed with a Personal server license. Please contact support. at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Services.Session.SessionService.GetLoggedInUserID(String sessionId) at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Utilities.SessionUserContext.FetchAccount() at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Utilities.UserContextHolder.Register(AbstractUserContext userContext) at
4/24/2020
Topic:
Using Pagination to Return Certain Amounts of Data

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
I am creating a flow to allow other systems to retrieve data from Decisions. To avoid a large data transfer, I plan to implement the Pagination feature based on last ID of a previous call. The other system will invoke my flow with the last ID of the previous call then my flow will retrieve 500 records starting from the last ID. Is there any way to implement this?
4/24/2020
Topic:
Setting up Titles to be inline with Borders

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Where the title for the section is in the border. Is there a way to do it in Decisions? Most people use a fieldset and legend, but I don’t know of any controls that would work in this fashion.
4/24/2020
Topic:
Giving Users Access to the Knowledge Base

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
Hello,

I want to know how we expose the Knowledge Base to end users with permission to designated folders/ category. I would like to make it so that only certain Groups can access certain categories.
4/24/2020
Topic:
Giving Users Access to the Knowledge Base

enemystanduser89
enemystanduser89
The Knowledge Base is a feature that will be removed from the product in the future. Instead of using the Knowledge Base feature, we would suggest creating a report displaying the documents you would like to have end users access. The search button in reports can be used to allow the end users to find the target document.

When you add document files to the report they will have Download actions attached to it by default.

If you do want to add a view action, these can be added by creating a configuration folder for the document type, then creating an action that displays the document in a form with the document viewer form component.

First go into the Designer Folder where you house the Report.

Navigate to Create Datatypes/Integration > Configuration Extension > Add Entity Actions > Configuration

This will successfully create your Configuration Folder.

From within the Configuration Folder, navigate to User Actions > Create Add Entity Actions

You will be prompted to name your action flow from this point.

Once named, you can add a Show Form step, with a Document Viewer attached in order to show the actual document. Once completed the Action will be available when you right click the document.