open id 

christopher_salas

all messages by user

12/6/2019
Topic:
Lowest Value from List

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a Defined Data Structure, Bids, that has values for Bid Amount (currency) and Awarded (Yes/No selection). I need to be able to identify if the lowest bid was awarded and set some other vaules on a form. What is the best way to do this?
12/9/2019
Topic:
Lowest Value from List

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Thank you Cameron. That got me where i needed to be. Because i already had the list i was able to pass it into the flow and then do the MIN on it from there.
12/10/2019
Topic:
Dynamic approval chain

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Does anyone have an example of creating an approval chain with multiple levels in a flow? I have a form that needs to vary its approvals based on selections in the form.
12/11/2019
Topic:
Error When Task Completed

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Has anyone seen this error, or know how to correct? This occurs after Task Completion in a flow where the assignment is done via a string list.

12/12/2019
Topic:
Data Grid in Approval Form

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a form that i am using as a review form from a Task for a user. It is a copy of the original submission form. On the form there is a Data Grid and an Attachments section. When i attempt to show the form for Review, if i have the Grid on the form the task just blinks and does not open. Is there a way to show the items in the Grid, custom data list, in the review form?
12/17/2019
Topic:
Data Grid in Approval Form

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Work around here was to unselect the Allow Null section for all items in my data structure that used a Value List as the data type. This fixed the issue.

edited by christopher_salas on 12/17/2019
12/19/2019
Topic:
Attachments in Grid

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Is there a way to have an attachments column in a Dynamic Data grid? I have a Defined Data Structure with a File Data type and I cant get it into a grid.
1/7/2020
Topic:
Portal Resolution

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
The product is installed and working correctly however it appears that the portal size is way to small for the screens, everything seems so zoomed in. Is there a way to set the default portal and designer size so more fits on the screen?
1/13/2020
Topic:
Grid with Drop down boxes

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a form that has a dynamic data grid on it. That grid is populated by a custom data type that i created. In that data type there are a few fields that use value lists and are selected by Drop down lists. The data showing in the dropdown lists when the form renders is the value and not the display text. Is there a way to display the display text and not just the value?
1/14/2020
Topic:
Dynamic Report based on Permissions

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a report dashboard and i would like the data in the report to change based on the users role. If the user is an Admin for that application they should see all items, if not they should only see items they submitted. Is this possible?
1/14/2020
Topic:
Dynamic Report based on Permissions

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Perfect...Thank you.
1/21/2020
Topic:
Assignments and Entities in Report

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a flow where there are multiple tasks associated with Form Data. I would like to have a report that has some of the Form Data displayed for the Assignment. Is there a way to create a report that has both available?
1/29/2020
Topic:
Checking if user running flow has assignments

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a need to check if the current user accessing a page has assignments. Is there a way to do this in a rule? I am looking for assignments to a specific application we are creating. With this data i want to show a Dashboard if they have assignments and a different dashboard if they dont. Unless there is a way to hide a section of a dashboard with this info.
1/30/2020
Topic:

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
That works, i now have a flow that returns true or false if the user has tasks for my application. Can i use this to hide a row / section on a Dashboard? I want to hide the whole My Tasks row on the dashboard in the image.
edited by christopher_salas on 1/30/2020
1/30/2020
Topic:

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
It would be fine if i could run a flow to decide what page to show when a user clicked on a link in the Portal. Not sure if that is possible either.
1/30/2020
Topic:
JIRA Integration

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
We have an On Prem JIRA environment, has anyone done any flows or interactions they can share with JIRA?
1/31/2020
Topic:
Update List Item

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a need to update a List item passed into a flow and output the list with this update. I cant seem to find and Update List Item action. Is there a way to do this?
2/4/2020
Topic:
Require Comments on Reject

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have a need to require comments when a Task is rejected via email. Is there a sample of how to do this?
2/4/2020
Topic:
Require Comments on Reject

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
I have that one configured correctly, however, when the Rejection comes in and the response matches i want to run a flow to ensure that comments were provided for the rejection, and only complete the task if they are. If they are not provided i want to send an email back to the task owner and have them resubmit with comments.
2/20/2020
Topic:
Default Sort on Dynamic Data Grid

christopher_salas
christopher_salas
Is there a way to add a default sort to a list or data grid?