jmcmann49

all messages by user

7/26/2019
Topic:
Date/Time Stamp for Completed Tasks?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi there,

I'm trying to get the date/time for when a task is completed. How or where would I go to get that data? Thanks in advance!
7/29/2019
Topic:
Removing File Reference From a Folder

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Quick question for you all,

I used an Add FileReferences to Folder step, but I'd like to remove this reference by the end of the flow. How can I go about accomplishing this? Thanks in advance!
7/30/2019
Topic:
Checking for Installation Type?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hello Decisioneers,

I've a question regarding installation types. I'm unsure if it was installed properly since I'm not seeing the "Designer Repository" under the folder tree on the left. How can I check the server type? Will I need to remove this and reinstall if it's incorrect? Thank you
7/31/2019
Topic:
.xlsx Values not in Database

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hey all,

I'm running a flow that has an "Import Excel or CSV" step. Upon completing the flow, I'm not seeing these values in my database.
Is there something that I'm missing? The flow finishes and isn't giving me any errors if that helps.
7/31/2019
Topic:
.xlsx Values not in Database

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Save Entities! This step will be your best friend in this situation. Upon importing your spreadsheet, you'll need to save
those values utilizing a Save Entities step. This step is crucial when creating an entity that isn't a User Defined Type.
7/31/2019
Topic:
Handling Cancel

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
I'm trying to put together a flow using a form with two buttons, "Submit" and "Cancel". How am I supposed to handle a button with a cancel functionality? I don't want it to go to the endstep, but it seems as long as there's a button, it will generate an outcome path in the parent flow.
8/1/2019
Topic:
Icon Type must be set to Image Report Viewer?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Decisionites,

I got this weird error today when I was using color rules. I selected a .png from the included library of icons and kept getting this error.

"Icon Type must be set to Image on the Report Viewer"

Anyone seen this or have a fix for it? Thanks in advance!
8/2/2019
Topic:
Scheduled Jobs not working properly?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I have multiple scheduled jobs set to run at specific times, but they don't seem to be running at the times I've specified. I have two jobs, let's call them Job 1 and Job 2. The first job should run every 5 minutes while the second one should run every 10 minutes.

Upon looking at their run times, Job 1 starts on time then both jobs become more and more delayed. What could be causing this issue? It looks to be configured properly. Thanks in advance
8/2/2019
Topic:
Azure Server Scheduled Jobs Issue

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hey all,

Recently we switched from the Decisions database to an Azure server. We have some scheduled jobs set to run every 10 minutes, but we're not seeing them go through.

I will say if I manually start the scheduled jobs they go through so I'm unsure why they're not running when specified. Anyone here know what's going on?
8/6/2019
Topic:
Diagram Tile Not Displaying Properly?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I'm trying to use a diagram tile and it's not working upon opening my integration link. It comes up fine when I preview the page, but when I use the integration link it's not coming up. Any thoughts as to why it wouldn't be coming up? Thank you.
9/6/2019
Topic:
Use Document ID to display image in Image Viewer?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,
I’m having an issue trying to display an image in a Data Repeater form.
Currently, I’m using a SQL query which is returning Document ID, but I can’t get the image viewer on a form to display this document.
What steps can I take to transform this Document ID into something the image viewer will understand?
edited by Brendan@decisions.com on 9/18/2019
9/16/2019
Topic:
Seeing number of entities a user has created?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all, me again;

I'm trying to see how many entities that a user has made. What's the best way I can go about this? Is there a native way to access this information in Decisions? Thanks!
9/19/2019
Topic:
Importing an Excel File into a Data Structure?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I'm trying to add an entire excel file into a Decisions data structure and I'm currently able to send one object through by using the import excel or csv step. I feel like I should use a looping step here to get all the values in, but is there a better way to get my excel data into the data structure? Thanks in advance!
9/19/2019
Topic:
Displaying a clickable link on a pdf file

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I currently have a flow that converts html to pdf and I'm trying to have the PDF display a hyperlink with HTML.
How am I able to go about adding this hyper-link?
Thank in advance!
-
edited by Brendan@decisions.com on 9/20/2019
9/24/2019
Topic:
Removing Unwanted Entities from Repo Project?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hello Decisionites,

I'm trying to export my project so it can be imported to another instance of Decisions, but the project looks like it has a bunch of entities that are no longer associated with the project. How can I remove these from the associated project? Thank you thank you
9/24/2019
Topic:
Changing Assignment Expiry?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I've set an assignment to expire after 7 days when it should expire after 15 days. What's the best way to change the assignment expiration date?

Thanks in advance
9/27/2019
Topic:
How to Get Rid of Scroll Bars on Flow Run Parts?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I have an issue with some of my dashboard elements; the scroll bars are stuck on my image button. I've attached a picture below. How can I get rid of these pesky scroll bars? Please help!

9/27/2019
Topic:
User Actions with a Report Data Source Flow

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

I have a report whose source is a Report Data Source Flow and I need to get user actions for the entities in the report. How can I accomplish this as there's no configuration folder where I can add actions and what not? Any help would be appreciated!

Note: If it helps, we're grabbing data from a sql query grabbing entities based on a multitude of criteria such as creation date, case id, etc.
10/1/2019
Topic:
Call a rule via API to Trigger an Action?

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hi all,

Since I'm still relatively new to Decisions I'm trying to figure out it's functionality. Is it possible to call out to an API in a rule condition? How can I go about this? Thanks in advance!
10/1/2019
Topic:
Designers Unable to Upload CSS Changes

jmcmann49
jmcmann49
Hey again,

I've got an issue with a group of my users. My designers are supposed to be able to upload new CSS or update existing files, but they seem to be getting this error.

How can I get around this?