open id 

krustykrabpizza

all messages by user

4/21/2021
Topic:
Process upgrading from v 6 to v 7

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Im looking to upgrade from v 6 to v 7 in the near future. What is involved in the transition and process?
4/21/2021
Topic:
How to have get emails step filter specific folder

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello. I am trying to have my flow grab emails from an email account using the “Get Emails” step, but is there a way to specify what folder to pull emails from? The default option seems to only pull from the inbox
4/22/2021
Topic:
Report Won't Refresh With New Assignment

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I have a report that is to show incoming assignments for the user running on a dashboard. The report itself is running correctly, and I have the report viewer set to refresh on contained entity change, but when i run a flow that creates a new assignment, the report doesnt update! Are there any suggestions?
6/8/2021
Topic:
Flow to show Monthly Anniversary of accounts?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I’m looking for an answer to a possibly unconventional question. I want my Decisions environment to recognize employee monthly anniversaries. So if an employee joins on the 15th of June, I want a flow to be able to recognize his account each time it’s the 15th of the present month. Is this possible? If so, how?
9/16/2021
Topic:
Sample Data Showing in an Unrelated Flow

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I have a very old flow that was created well over 2 years ago. It was never completed and eventually left for dead. I’m working on cleaning out all of our old flows but this one scares me a bit. It has a ton of Sample Data related to it that I know was never created for that flow. The flow itself was simple, simply fetching a bit of information from a database, yet the Sample Data included has things from all other parts of our project, things that the flow would never have touched. I’m trying to figure out how all those Sample Data items could have been related to this old flow… What am I missing here? Is it safe to delete?
9/16/2021
Topic:
How to Change Label Colors and Backgrounds in V7?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I’m trying to figure out how to change the color of the text and background on a label in version 7. Can someone help me with this? I can’t seem to find it.
9/20/2021
Topic:
'Total' Field not an Input Option on Copied Form

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello, I created a field in my original form to sum number fields together to give me a total using a Data Flow. I created a copy of this form to be used later in the flow with all the inputs of the original for. The problem is, the copied form has no input option for the ‘total’ field. I have verified it is an output field in the flow and now I am stuck. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
9/20/2021
Topic:
Updating a Database Structure Using a Form

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I have been working on a process to update a database structure using a form. Are there any examples that I can use to go off of this?
9/21/2021
Topic:
Default Tab for a Dashboard Tab Container

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello,

I was wondering if it’s possible to set a default tab for a in a Dashboard tab container? I’m on Decisions version 7.
9/22/2021
Topic:
What Ports Should be Open for the Repository?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I want to verify that there are no other ports that are necessary to be opened between the application and repository servers other than ports 80 and 443.
12/20/2021
Topic:
Current Date by Default on Date Picker?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello!

I would like the Date Picker on my form to show the current date by default when the form is first opened. How can I do this?
12/30/2021
Topic:
Help with Color Rules on a Report

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I am trying to set up color rules for a report, but the most recent forum post about this was 7 years ago. Is the process still the same?
12/30/2021
Topic:
Help with Selective Update

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I'm experiencing an issue where I need to selectively update a database, but I am unable to use a selective update step. Is there any workaround or flow I can build to do this manually?
1/4/2022
Topic:
Information on the Docker Module

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Is there any information on the Docker Module for Decisions?
1/7/2022
Topic:
Why Disable Redirect Root Request for Clusters?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello,

I am currently setting up a Decisions Cluster, I noticed in the Documentation that it mentioned to not enable Redirect Root Request. Why would we do this?
1/10/2022
Topic:
How to Show a String List in a Report

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hi,

I have a field set up in a database that is a string list, and a form which allows the user to select multiple items on it. This works in the form but I do not see a way to include this data in a report. I was thinking the data may be comma separated, since it would be in one field but it is just a list of weird numbers and letters.

Is there a way to get around this?
1/11/2022
Topic:
Help Getting Started With Tiles?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hello!

Is there any information I can get on Tiles and their application to a Dashboard?
1/14/2022
Topic:
How to Remove Set Language and Set Culture?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
Hi,

Is it possible to remove the 'Set Language' and 'Set Culture' buttons below so that my users cannot click on them?

1/14/2022
Topic:
How to Enroll in Training?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
I found out recently that Decisions has a training program. How do I get more information or enroll?
1/14/2022
Topic:
How to Reset an Account Password?

krustykrabpizza
krustykrabpizza
How can I reset an account password? I think there's a way to access all accounts and do it that way? Are there any other ways to do this?