Type is not marked as serializable Messages in this topic - RSS add reply

ildanny
ildanny

4/27/2021
ildanny
ildanny
Hi,
I am working on a wide project.
Today I found out that, every time I use a "simple flow structure" that was created 2 months ago, I receive the error
"type ArithemeticRulesValue is not marked as serializable".
It worked correctly until few days ago.

It still correctly works in the production environment, so I exported the object from there and I imported in my developing environment, but the result didn't change.

Because the error is related to serialization, I used the action "view serialization info" and it appears correctly.
Please see the detailed info.

I changed the definition of the object to force a recompilation. Same results
I used "update dependencies". Same result.

Any idea?

DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep: Error running step Create ArithmeticRules[CreateDefinedFolderEntityStep] in flow [Add Arithmetic Rule]: Type 'CBOIStatisticalProcess.Validate.ArithemeticRulesValue' in Assembly 'GeneratedCodeBuckets, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable. ---> System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type 'CBOIStatisticalProcess.Validate.ArithemeticRulesValue' in Assembly 'GeneratedCodeBuckets, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable. at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.InternalGetSerializableMembers(RuntimeType type) at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory) at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.GetSerializableMembers(Type type, StreamingContext context) at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitMemberInfo() at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitSerialize(Type objectType, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context, SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter, SerializationBinder binder) at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.WriteArray(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, WriteObjectInfo memberObjectInfo) at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Write(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo) at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck) at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck) at DecisionsFramework.Data.ORMapper.ORMBinaryFieldConverter.GetValue(IORMEntity owner, Type childPropertyType, Boolean isChildArray, String fieldName, DataMemberAccessor accessor) at DecisionsFramework.Data.ORMapper.DynamicORM.BuildSaveStatement(IORMEntity armo, List`1& statements, List`1& savedObjects, List`1 entitiesBeingSaved, Boolean storeRelationships, Boolean processBeforeAndAfterSaveMethods, List`1 toDelete, String[] onlyUpdateFields) at DecisionsFramework.Data.ORMapper.DynamicORM.Store(IORMEntity o, Boolean storeRelationships, Boolean processBeforeAndAfterSaveMethods, String[] onlyUpdateFields) at DecisionsFramework.Utilities.CodeGeneration.FlowSteps.CreateDefinedFolderEntityStep.Run(StepStartData data) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.RunStepInternal(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, KeyValuePairDataStructure[] stepRunDataValues, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.Start(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, FlowStateData data, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, RunningStepData currentStepData) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.Error_RethrowException(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, Exception ex, String stepName, String flowName, String stepType) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.Error(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, Exception ex, String stepName, String flowName, String stepType, FlowStep step, RunningStepData stepData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.Start(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, FlowStateData data, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, RunningStepData currentStepData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.RunEngine() at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.RunStepWithTrackingId(String flowTrackingID, FlowStep fs, FlowStateData data, String stepTrackingId, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.Done(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, Flow f, FlowStep fs, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, ResultData[] resultData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Form.FormService.ProcessForm(AbstractUserContext userContext, String flowTrackingId, String stepTrackingId, String resultName, DataPair[] resultData)
0 link reply with quote
althea@decisions.com
althea@decisions.com
Administrator

4/27/2021
althea@decisions.com
althea@decisions.com
Administrator
Hello, thank you for your message. I wanted to in form you that the Decisions Support team assist you with the above request in the support ticket you've recently submitted to support@decisions.com.
0 link reply with quote

7/14/2021
Hi Team,
I am also facing the same issue, could you please provide the resolution here as well.
Thanks in advance
0 link reply with quote
ildanny
ildanny

7/20/2021
ildanny
ildanny
Hi Team,
I am also facing the same issue, could you please provide the resolution here as well.
Thanks in advance

It's bug introduced between 6.11 and 6.16. There's no workaround (at least they didn't provide any in 4 months). I replaced my "simple flow structure" with other structures that are not affected by the problem.
0 link reply with quote
kumarabhinavv9
kumarabhinavv9

9/2/2021
kumarabhinavv9
kumarabhinavv9
I am also facing the same issue.
edited by kumarabhinavv9 on 9/2/2021 camscanner for pc jiofi.local.html
edited by kumarabhinavv9 on 9/3/2021
0 link reply with quote
ethan.price@decisions.com
Administrator

9/2/2021
Administrator
kumarabhinavv9 wrote:
I am also facing the same issue.

Hello!

This is an issue we may need to look at more in depth. Please submit a ticket to support@decisions.com and we'd be glad to take a look.

Thank you!

-Ethan
0 link reply with quote
myles.koertje
myles.koertje

9/2/2021
myles.koertje
myles.koertje
This issue is present 5.16 if you check 'Override Database Field Name' on any binary serialized type on a defined data structure. Not sure if you are doing that, but I wanted to add that as a fix for this issue in the past.
0 link reply with quote

(Ctrl+Enter)