HomeFlows

Merge Multiple PDFs Messages in this topic - RSS add reply

tweatherstone@wealthforge.com
tweatherstone@wealthforge.com

7/12/2018
The Merge PDF function allows you to merge two PDFs into one. However, the function only works for merging two PDFs.

I have a Decisions folder with four PDFs in it. I want to merge them all into one PDF. How would I do that? When I get folder contents, the output is a Document Array (Document[]). I imagine that a For Each loop would be used, but I don't know how to tell it to merge the first two into one, then merge the third, then merge the fourth.
edited by tweatherstone@wealthforge.com on 7/16/2018
0 link reply with quote
Veronica Hartless
Veronica Hartless
Administrator

7/13/2018
Veronica Hartless
Veronica Hartless
Administrator
In the Flow Designer, there is a step called Merge PDF Documents. You can either type it into the search bar to find it, or you can navigate to Data > PDF > Merge PDF Documents and drag it into your flow where you'd like to merge the documents. The inputs are just two documents, so you'll just select the two documents you're looking to merge together.
0 link reply with quote
osman@decisions.com
osman@decisions.com
Administrator

17 days ago
osman@decisions.com
osman@decisions.com
Administrator
Hello
We can Merge multiple PDF files in Decisions using a setup of steps that includes 'ForEach Step' along with 'MergePDF Documents'. Please refer to the attached project that contains a Flow to merge multiple PDF files into one file.

0 link reply with quote

(Ctrl+Enter)