Settings ▶ Question About Cache Intervals : add message

::
(ctrl+enter)    

Previous messages in the topic:
enemystanduser89
4/3/2020
Ok. We will try this. Thanks for the assistance.
Darrenn@decisions.com
4/3/2020
On conversing with the Devs, it was determined that changing the Intervals for 15 seconds would have significant ramifications on core platform functionality so it cannot be easily fixed. As an alternative to this, try running an Interval Job to clear the cache. An Interval Job is a type of Scheduled Job that allows you to pick a Flow and run it a defined number of times with provided intervals. You can do this by navigating to System > Jobs and Events > Scheduled Jobs Folder. Then click Add Interval Job on Folder Actions Panel. From here you can select the Flow that you would like to make an interval Job and choose the intervals at which it will run. Below is an article that further explains how this process works.

https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/interval-job
enemystanduser89
4/3/2020
Thanks. I'll try that. Do you know when the issue will be fixed?
Darrenn@decisions.com
4/3/2020
Hello,

It seems like the "Interval" section doesn't respond well on intervals that are less than 2-4 minutes, so the 15 second time span will likely be unresponsive until then. As a workaround, it may be more beneficial to have "Check on Interval Span" set to something close to around 5 seconds or so.The "Check on Interval Span" determines how often Decisions will check if the specified Interval has expired. So if you change the Check on Interval Span to 5 seconds, then it will check to see if the 15 second Interval span has passed every 5 seconds.
enemystanduser89
4/3/2020
Hello Support Team!

I wanted to set up a timed cache configuration so that my stored values are cleared every 15 seconds or so. The issue I'm having is that even though I set the interval to 15 seconds, it is taking a couple of minutes for the values to clear. Could you help out with this?